View Single Post
Old 22-04-2024, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
I chose to tell my close friends where my gf works in the past right from the beginning. It is not a glamourous job but it is still an honest job. As long as she stopped the line for good. It feels more shiok bringing them to the mall as they turn almost all heads.
Frankly, if our friend (who is not rich) is together with a angpai gal. May it be from GL or nightclub or whatever. Do we feel envious of them or will we look down on them?

When I go drinking now, all the chio busty babes that I saw are all Thai gals, Viet bu and gals from other countries. SG gals, many are those doing well type. They are proud and they feel that a man should "love" them as who they are. LOL!

Typical guy in Geylang.