The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2024, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 21
unicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoidspy View Post
mai gia lah, many fish to share in balai. more customers go, better the selection. no business how okt import gals?
Samster A post Fr. Willing to share driver contact. B asked for driver contact. I told B to PM A for it. Do you find my post strange? But your Mod buay song. Deleted my post. Is it because my post took alot of space here? LOL.

As for Fr. I dont remember your Mod posted any fr on balai before. But if he did i love to read how "juicy" his fr was since he like to comment ppl fr.
Old 27-06-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stong1970 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,
First time visit to Balai tomorrow (28/6). Just want to know how to get around Balai? Any Grab service like in Batam?

Will be staying in Maximilian hotel.

Thank in advance.
Old 27-06-2024, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 23
paranoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by stong1970 View Post
Hi all,
First time visit to Balai tomorrow (28/6). Just want to know how to get around Balai? Any Grab service like in Batam?

Will be staying in Maximilian hotel.

Thank in advance.
tbh, easiest way is the take any driver waiting outside immigration..just ask any driver approached you HOW MUCH a day, he will say up to you..just quote him a price say 100k to bring you from hotel to villa and back to hotel, he will agree. You can keep his hp no. and call him to drive you out if you need to. most of the time you will be within walking distance to anywhere if you staying maximillian.
Remember to pay it forward by posting detail fr with tons of girls pics at each villa ok?
Btw, where you taking ferry from and what timing? i miss the 755am ferry from harbourfront..
Old 28-06-2024, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stong1970 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll be taking the 11:40am from Harbourfront. Thank again for advise.
Old 28-06-2024, 05:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoidspy View Post
tbh, easiest way is the take any driver waiting outside immigration..
Actually walking to hotel maxi is about 1km or less...so I always walk in the past...

Then can just hop on to any ojek or taxi at hotel to go villa...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-06-2024, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 23
paranoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by stong1970 View Post
I'll be taking the 11:40am from Harbourfront. Thank again for advise.
good luck and pls post fr with pics
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1