The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 11
chimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

writing from the field right now.

on a 2 week work trip, here is my FR for Busan n Seoul.
for clarification, i know next to nothing about korean nightlife.

Busan.
went to busan main lotte world dept store to shop with colleagues.
eventually split afterwards. decided to roam the area for street food and drinks. this was about 8pm onwards.

i had noticed in the day that there was an extreme amount of signages hanging around for "thai massage" which led me to believe that they were on the shady side and that i was in a shady area.
my beliefs were confirmed when local men started approaching me asking "brother, you go karaoke? drink with girl? very pretty. you know new jeans? my girls all look like new jeans."
every street n intersection had easily 3-5 of these guys representing individual karaoke shops. they would approach any guy they saw, saying similar things. i was quoted between sgd250-350.

i rejected all of them initially but became very tempted when talking to one guy in particular who was well spoken in english. something to take note that this sgd250 was purely to sing n drink with the girl in the karaoke room. bringing her back to the hotel room would be another sgd200++.
after some chatting i ended up with another lobang of his. sgd200 for a korean lady to do half an hour massage, and half an hour with a thai lady instead. he brought me into one of those neighbourhood shophouses, up some stairs, into a extremely shady apartment where there were two okts/bouncers.
showered in a shared toilet (3 shower side by side). room was really small, barely any standing space because they filled it with 3 massage tables side by side.

no shorts provided, instead you just wear one of those thin bathrobes the entire time. a korean lady in her 30s-40s came in and did a decent massage. nothing amazing. she knew some english so we chit chat a little. once her timer rang she left the room.

a few minutes later the thai lady came in. i have to say, no regrets about the price. she was gorgeous. about 170 in height, lean but curvy in all the right ways, natural c cups with thick nips, flat stomach, smooth skin. spoke decent english too, and very accommodating.
finished in 15 minutes and spent the rest cuddling and chatting. when her timer went off she got dressed and left the room.

proceeded to shower and thanked the bouncers for the evening. chatted with them a little before leaving. my understanding is that the MLs are all in house, but they call the thai ladies from a main stable to travel over while the massage is happening.
the korean MLs purely do massage only, and if you try anything with them the bouncers will deal with you.

i slightly regret not trying the karaoke given that i have no foreeable plans to return to korea. but nothing much i can do about it now. i will post part two about seoul shortly.
Old 17-11-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The tall Thai “lady” could be LB. A real Thai girl with such descriptions could make a lot more working at soapy in Bangkok. No need to go all the way to Korea to endure all the Korean abuse
Old 17-11-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Visited Seoul last month. Went to Donuts. Was totally underwhelmed. Facility would be a 2 star, if you classify Maria in BKK as 5 stars. There was no orgy probably due to the fact that I was there around 5-6pm and not many customers. Was assigned a tall, heavily plasticized, not-so-young gal whom I would have shunned in LOS as possible LB for her appearance.

Just did the deed and got the hell out. Decided not to try any other anma because it would likely be the same.

Save your money and go to BKK. Don’t waste it in Korea. From what I can or cannot see on the streets, there are no naturally beautiful Korean girls. All look like robots after surgeries.

In BKK, you get to take your time picking girl from lineups and enjoy bath in a luxurious room, all for about the same price. No brainer!
swee swee FR
so place is a biwa/maria/meree ish ah!
Old 18-11-2023, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
swee swee FR
so place is a biwa/maria/meree ish ah!
Was told she was the best one there. Was thinking … I would not pick her in BKK even if they paid me 5000 baht to do so 😂 . 10000 baht, maybe.

Now, come to think of it. I’m not even 100% sure she was not a LB..

Oh, also, Korean BBQ is way better and cheaper in BKK too. It’s all in the dipping sauces. Just like Hainanese chicken, Thailand has the sauce that makes everything taste better!
Old 19-11-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
lovis2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Where to go in S Korea?

Heading to South Korea in Jan, any recommendations?
Old 19-11-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Where to go in S Korea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovis2 View Post
Heading to South Korea in Jan, any recommendations?
Only one:
Dude...RTFF
Old 23-11-2023, 01:39 AM
Samster

chimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
The tall Thai “lady” could be LB. A real Thai girl with such descriptions could make a lot more working at soapy in Bangkok. No need to go all the way to Korea to endure all the Korean abuse
ive had my fair share of encounters of CDs/LBs. fully confident this one was a "real" lady
but yes i might as well have been doing that in thailand or back here in sg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
nice FR bro... i agree on yr last part.. if we have no chance to come back in the near future.. shld just go take a look or try......
got back from my trip and spoke to some korean colleagues. they tell me its a common scene called noraebang. the dirty establishments have "helpers" called dowoomi which are usually sexily dressed ladies. its usually a scam half the time because of how old some ladies can be LOL. they gave me a word of warning saying it was better for me to stay away because the worst ones may try to scam foreigners by sending in local bengs to force them to pay more.
honestly im skeptical, probably exaggerated stories told because of disgruntled clients.

to be honest im still on the fence if i would go, given that it seems like a flip of the coin if i get a pretty/fkable lady.
if i had plenty of budget id just go, but on a limited one id sooner give it a miss.
Old 23-11-2023, 02:26 AM
Samster

on a 2 week work trip, here is my FR for Busan n Seoul.
for clarification, i know next to nothing about korean nightlife.

Seoul
went to seoul starfield coex mall with colleagues. once again split up for individual shopping. after my busan regret, i decided immediately to proceed to donuts. i have to say, i dont understand why people find it so difficult to navigate/locate the place. its easy to find. not to mention, they have a big banner outside with DONUTS on it. this was about 3pm onwards.

went in and was approached by the bouncer who motioned me to change into slippers.
the mommy at the counter asked me what country i was from and how i knew about the place. they literally had a printed paper with websites and i could see sbf on it. LOL.

paid the 260W and proceeded into the waiting area. bouncer offered a drink and took tea.
place was fairly quite, only 2 other clients moving about.
a few minutes in and the mommy "interviewed" me for my preference in decent english. i chose for the private room experience instead of club (dont like too much noise)
i was directed into the next room which was a changing room+shared showers(6 pax ish). came equipped with basic soaps, toothbrushes, shaving kits, hair dryer etc. i have to say they really put in effort for u to groom yourself.
all your items go into a locker and you keep the key (think of wild wild wet). you wear a bathrobe and can bring along your phone+smokes.

another bouncer told me the lady was ready and we took the infamous elevator up. the lady was waiting by the door when it opened. in a tight dressed, she took me to her room, past all the other rooms with open doors. could see other "couples" having a good time.

in terms of looks, i was given exactly what i asked for. good complexion, skinny, natural beauty no surgery kind, korean. you could tell she was a gorgeous ah lian when she was younger. the room consists of a big bed, mirrored walls, and a LARGE toilet attached. she had a smoke as she prepared heated water and shared with me another smoke. i have to say, i am extremely envious of their flavoured cigs that they connect into edevices. little bad smell, flavoured, and dont have to worry about ashes.

we went into the toilet and i got on a massive massage table. she soaped and washed me down before doing B2B. great teasing and HDLY.
eventually dried up and proceeded to main course on the bed. had my fun with her and finished with 5 mins to spare. she was so accommodating that it was a really enjoyable time. however, she was against any kissing and butt play.

showered together, had another smoke and chit chat. eventually informed the bouncer i was headed down. comparing my lady to those i saw otw in and out, she was one of the better few. but this is not comparing to the clubbing side girls. once down, showered another round, packed up, thanked the bouncers and mommy and left.

overall experience this was a reasonable price bonk, as long as the quality of the ladies i get arent worse than this, i would go back again.
if i have the chance, would try the club one next round.
Old 23-11-2023, 04:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
manutdrock is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Just to check, is it okay for them to blow with condom in the lift and at the hallway?
Old 24-11-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 21
Junkboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hopped over to Seoul from Tokyo for a day. Went to Tiffany's after midnight as HK forum said that their facilities are newer than Donuts. Having seen how "new" they were, I fear for how the condition in Donuts.

Opted for club style. Went for the sop interview with the manager, what girl you like? sexy? beautiful? Manager scribbled something on a very small piece of paper which I guarantee have nothing to do with my answers. One probably gets whoever is available.

After shower, went back out to the reception area where there was a door with a big lock outside. Door opens into club music and disco lights. Looks like I lucked out and got somebody less than 30, looks pleasant and had ample natural boobs... Can't support the same about the suppoorting cast that came over. There were a few other guys in the rooms with doors opened but no other girls in the corridor was some drunk guy has unhelpfully booked 4 girls at one go!

Got bj in the corridor and first shot in the open bed. Moved into small room with first girl, had shower than got sop body-licking, bj, ar all while trying to peek out into the mirrors overlooking the other rooms.

I think this is one of those bucket list things that you do once but will not repeat again. The novelty wore off pretty quickly for me and given the high chance of being allocated some old auntie to "party" with, definitely not my poison.
Old 26-11-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkboy View Post
Hopped over to Seoul from Tokyo for a day. Went to Tiffany's after midnight as HK forum said that their facilities are newer than Donuts. Having seen how "new" they were, I fear for how the condition in Donuts.

Opted for club style. Went for the sop interview with the manager, what girl you like? sexy? beautiful? Manager scribbled something on a very small piece of paper which I guarantee have nothing to do with my answers. One probably gets whoever is available.

After shower, went back out to the reception area where there was a door with a big lock outside. Door opens into club music and disco lights. Looks like I lucked out and got somebody less than 30, looks pleasant and had ample natural boobs... Can't support the same about the suppoorting cast that came over. There were a few other guys in the rooms with doors opened but no other girls in the corridor was some drunk guy has unhelpfully booked 4 girls at one go!

Got bj in the corridor and first shot in the open bed. Moved into small room with first girl, had shower than got sop body-licking, bj, ar all while trying to peek out into the mirrors overlooking the other rooms.

I think this is one of those bucket list things that you do once but will not repeat again. The novelty wore off pretty quickly for me and given the high chance of being allocated some old auntie to "party" with, definitely not my poison.
thanks for the report..
i agree.. must try once lah.... or at least
Old 27-11-2023, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7144 / Power: 21
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Bros out there,,

If I only have 1 day in Seoul, which is recommanded? Tiffany or Donuts? From the threads I read, seems both accept card payment but with some add on surcharges

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 29-11-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
18_hands deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by memorablez View Post
Bros out there,,

If I only have 1 day in Seoul, which is recommanded? Tiffany or Donuts? From the threads I read, seems both accept card payment but with some add on surcharges
I went to both Tiffany and Donuts before. Tiffany didn’t allow 2 shots, so I would say to go for donuts if you are looking for 2 shots. I’m actually here for a couple of days too. Bored and thinking of where to go too.
Old 30-11-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
lagtardary is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Going to seoul this coming week , was wondering if anyone want to explore together from
I will be free on the 8th dec.

found a website for korean for most of the adult activities ( like sammyboy ) however I cant read korean very well and heard some of them dont allow foreigner to visit

lonelynight.net

PM me if you wanna explore together
Old 30-11-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7144 / Power: 21
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18_hands View Post
I went to both Tiffany and Donuts before. Tiffany didn’t allow 2 shots, so I would say to go for donuts if you are looking for 2 shots. I’m actually here for a couple of days too. Bored and thinking of where to go too.
My preference is quality over quantity. Once is fine if they are pretty enough. Hahaha. Which will u suggest bro?

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1