The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 29-06-2010, 01:09 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -959 / Power: 0
Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Sawadee Mor Dre. Long time no c u here naa. Bpai ngai maa? Yeah could never figure out why all these NS & uni boys r throwing all their $$$ at TD puyings in SG but 2 b fair our boys never met a Thai puying and her willy ways so can't blame them. Singapore girls too direct & "tao" so when kanna a puying KT can't blame majority of them for falling so easily. I think we suck at this. Many things we can learn from the puchai.
hang out and drink with Thai puchais more. they will share good jokes and tricks with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Those were the days when we used to party hard at the old Forte until the club moved out to RCA. Looking back at the old photos bring back fond memory and sadly most old members either retired or move on.

Nowadays, not many willing to party at G Clubs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak69 View Post
all these recent talk really bring back memories of the days spent at Club 20 (pre carribean) and at resort. maybe should start an alumni of old boys to reminisce about the good old times.
55555 bros you guys are really old school man. do not forget Orbit, Counter 1, 2, 3 KTV, etc. 555555 those were the good old days! bro BlueDragon193 and tirak69 are you guys interested for a G-Club outing?

see who else will pop out soon. 555555.

Quote:
Never forget the incident in Club 20.
yes the shooting that killed a cop in 2001. the person who pulled the trigger and his brothers all damn pai kia. 555555. just in case for those who wondered why clubs installed those metal detectors for. there is a good reason. in Thailand you can carry firearms legally if you have the kang tao.

Quote:
BTW tomorrow night popular Thai band Bodyslam is playing at Zaleng, Rachada. Looking for bros to share a bottle & fun, local style. Tentative plan dinner first at Hway Kuang b4 heading to the club. Any bros (or sis) interested plz PM me your BKK contact. Cheers!
Ratchada Soi 8 always a good place to kill time when I do not have any place to go. like to watch the drunk Thai wai loons fight. 5555.
Old 29-06-2010, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Mayb becoz not many as loaded as u?

BTW tomorrow night popular Thai band Bodyslam is playing at Zaleng, Rachada. Looking for bros to share a bottle & fun, local style. Tentative plan dinner first at Hway Kuang b4 heading to the club. Any bros (or sis) interested plz PM me your BKK contact. Cheers!
Aiyoo..i gonna miss their concert again in bkk..haizz..they will perform @ Muse Thonglor on the 7 july..awww
Old 29-06-2010, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dre View Post
55555 bros you guys are really old school man. do not forget Orbit, Counter 1, 2, 3 KTV, etc. 555555 those were the good old days! bro BlueDragon193 and tirak69 are you guys interested for a G-Club outing?
see who else will pop out soon. 555555.

yes the shooting that killed a cop in 2001. the person who pulled the trigger and his brothers all damn pai kia. 555555. just in case for those who wondered why clubs installed those metal detectors for. there is a good reason. in Thailand you can carry firearms legally if you have the kang tao.
Sure no problem with G club outing, just let me know earlier.
Still a member of Claudia and Piano.
Old 29-06-2010, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
ninewins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just want to check any bros been to "the bank" before http://www.thebankmemberclub.com/

my client had told me that you can screw the gals inside the ktv room, if thats true im not gng to renew my membership in resort and try the bank instead
Old 29-06-2010, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

ninewins,

I wonder, if the girls screwing you mentally or physically? It's all same, the club's gimmick or marketing ploy! Maybe, you should buy membership and let us know the operating procedures. Good luck

Thanks

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 29-06-2010, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
ninewins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
ninewins,

I wonder, if the girls screwing you mentally or physically? It's all same, the club's gimmick or marketing ploy! Maybe, you should buy membership and let us know the operating procedures. Good luck

Thanks
norice, understood what you meant

i had tried on numerous occasions to bonk the gals in resort but to no avail but my client told me that the set up in the bank is different which the gals are instructed to strip in the rooms and even sex is encouraged by the mamasans to the customers

im kinda tired of resort but i have to say the gals there are quite attractive though, will update more when i go over to bkk next week and get the membership
Old 29-06-2010, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

ninewins,

Thanks for sharing your information on bankmemberclub! Save your money, I bet, only certain girls are available for bonking and with outrages cost!

I'm an old man, I've seen it all, they're all the same, they'll do anything for money!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 29-06-2010, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tcy21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,
Any brothers or seniors can advice, is there any thailand top up card that can use it to surf internet and sms to singapore?
If yes, what are the brand, where to get it and how much does it cost?
Old 29-06-2010, 08:56 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Here the so called good news and hope no more delay again but as the local said "TiT".

Quote from Bangkokpost.
Airport Link in service from Aug 23
* Published: 29/06/2010 at 06:52 PM
* Online news: Breakingnews

The Airport Link train connecting Bangkok and Suvarnabhumi airport will go in operation for commercial service from Aug 23, Transport Minister Sohpon Zarum said on Tuesday. Mr Sohpon said the date was settled after a consultation with the State Railway of Thailand.
The Airport Link will offer two types of service on parallel rails - the City Line which stops at every station to transport passengers from Phaya Thai to Suvarnabhumi airport and the non-stop Airport Express which runs from Makkasan to the airport. The fare for the City Line starts from 15 baht and the Airport Express 100 baht per trip. Check-in service is expected to begin in October, Mr Sohpon said.
Old 29-06-2010, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The fare for the City Line starts from 15 baht and the Airport Express 100 baht per trip. Check-in service is expected to begin in October, Mr Sohpon said.
During none peak hours I will still use taxi.... price almost the same.
Old 29-06-2010, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
During none peak hours I will still use taxi.... price almost the same.
Yes, you are right. Recommend only for those travel light and staying nearby train stations or airport meeting.
Old 30-06-2010, 04:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -959 / Power: 0
Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre
Gentlemen's Club

Quote:
Sure no problem with G club outing, just let me know earlier.
Still a member of Claudia and Piano.
alright coolllll. ohhhhh Piano very long time no go leow.
Old 30-06-2010, 05:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Well, I'm not as loaded as you, still an employee while you are your own boss of a company. Also you must be working undercover with the DSI and they might call me soon for lim kopi interview.

Ok, if that the case I will share with you...call me soon.
The roadside kway teow push cart man also boss of own company. U maybe employee but can afford go G Club party. I must wait for invite then got chance go inside see what a G Club is like 555+ I think more likely u r DSI or worst... ISD???!!! Tat night the shot rang out u so cool continue eating without missing a beat!

Btw called u last night but got message instead. U still in Bangkok? Not glab baan? Or come back again so soon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
Aiyoo..i gonna miss their concert again in bkk..haizz..they will perform @ Muse Thonglor on the 7 july..awww
Wah... your vacation dates are in between their their shows! Mai bpen rai they playing Club Atlantis in Singapore on 25th August.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 30-06-2010, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Btw called u last night but got message instead. U still in Bangkok? Not glab baan? Or come back again so soon?
His heart and soul are always in BKK.
Old 30-06-2010, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ooop!! just kidding lah.

For your sake I will be back soon and come knocking at your door.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
His heart and soul are always in BKK.
Hey Uncle, don't play..play.

Any plan dates for July trip.??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1