The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5875 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
When you have more than one target and able to play your cool.
When a lady knows she's an upper hand, able to control you, chances are, you are no longer the desirable. However, to be fair, if she is the your only target, you are likely to be more desperate in wanting to please her.
Anyway, remember, when you are only looking for flings, you are likely to find one that's physically attractive one. Other men will to. So, she is likely to be pursue by many men, she can cherry pick. You need to know what makes her click.
Ah yes, the attention tugging. What clicked her in your case then?
Old 23-06-2024, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5875 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Ya man! When suddenly wechat chiobu add me, sure is suspicious. Where got SYT add me this old man, sure is scam, especially when tell me she is from HK, doing investment, ask me where I am from, what I am doing etc... when tell them, I repair machine, works in production floor, straight away block me... haha..

do you still have the photo and wechat name?
Old 23-06-2024, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
Ah yes, the attention tugging. What clicked her in your case then?
Honestly, I didn't know. Maybe the stars were all aligned themselves. I only knew I didn't expect it cumming.
Old 23-06-2024, 09:29 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Ya man! When suddenly wechat chiobu add me, sure is suspicious. Where got SYT add me this old man, sure is scam, especially when tell me she is from HK, doing investment, ask me where I am from, what I am doing etc... when tell them, I repair machine, works in production floor, straight away block me... haha..
Not all are scammers lah. Those who work in massage parlours, ktv, clubs will also add you, just want your Yusof in your wallet.
Those who tell you they from overseas, doing investments, run gheir own business in beauty, cafe type, almost 100% are scammers.
Old 23-06-2024, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlackBanana View Post
this is correct. once the female feel they got upper hand they will chop chop chop. so must maintain control and let the female know she dont have control over you. last time i still inexperienced. kanna chop alot. never pay school fees. now i dont let woman control me anymore.
Also not be too sure.
If you kenna a super pro, she might make you open your wallet willingly when you try to pry open her thighs.
Like the old saying, one type of rice can groom 100 types of people. We can't say we sure will or will not fall prey. Just try to be level headed, use the bigger one and not the small head above the balls.
Old 23-06-2024, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
do you still have the photo and wechat name?
Nope, usually I just delete and block.
Old 24-06-2024, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 13
valkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud of

Quote:
I once got to know one similar to this. But instead of asking for food food, this one asked me to buy her branded necklace or bracelet. I refused but I still managed to get what I wanted from her. Lol.
In summary, don't be desperado. If the lady wants to play hard ball, leave her in the court to play her own ball.
Yes well played. I know many ladies nowadays want to play super hard to get compared to before. Diversify the focus is something works better for me
Old 24-06-2024, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrierune View Post
Yes well played. I know many ladies nowadays want to play super hard to get compared to before. Diversify the focus is something works better for me
I suspect it's not that they evolve to become harder ball players, but as we age, we move higher up on the food chain thus meeting the 'higher' end ladies.
Afterall, we may be those who could live with 3 shots a day to 3 shots a month. Quantity versus quality.
Imagine a man in his 50s still brags about his ability to shoot 3 time a day, unless he has a platoon of willing FB, otherwise he will likely be either very horny or commit some sexual crime and send to Changi.
Old 25-06-2024, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2036 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Think it's happening with the local dating scene too, where some girls just try to get free meals then ghost the guy.
do back the same thing.
order expensive stuffs too, just befone finish, excuse to go toilet and poof gone with the wind.

i did that before.
no regrets.

really need to teach those girls some lessons
Old 25-06-2024, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkanibu View Post
do back the same thing.
order expensive stuffs too, just befone finish, excuse to go toilet and poof gone with the wind.

i did that before.
no regrets.

really need to teach those girls some lessons
We need more folks like you.
These cheap bitches want to take the guys for a free ride then let them be the ultimate suckers.
Alternatively, when come to billing, ask the waitress to split the bill 50/50.
Recently my friend shared a disgusting experience he had. He met this lady probably older than him, someone whom he met at some business forum, claimed to be a ex model when young. When they went for dinner, he texted her to split the bill as its more like a business dinner, she said she didn't expect that and all her guy friends would never do that to a girl.
He almost puked and wanted to tell her, if she's fortunate, she might be a granny, which girl was she referring.
The problem with many women is, they expect free meals, free gifts but in return, they offer nothing. Honestly, if they think their bodies are so desirable, don't forget, for good sex, the men also need to put in effort. Can we also price that?
Old 26-06-2024, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
We need more folks like you.
These cheap bitches want to take the guys for a free ride then let them be the ultimate suckers.
Alternatively, when come to billing, ask the waitress to split the bill 50/50.
Recently my friend shared a disgusting experience he had. He met this lady probably older than him, someone whom he met at some business forum, claimed to be a ex model when young. When they went for dinner, he texted her to split the bill as its more like a business dinner, she said she didn't expect that and all her guy friends would never do that to a girl.
He almost puked and wanted to tell her, if she's fortunate, she might be a granny, which girl was she referring.
The problem with many women is, they expect free meals, free gifts but in return, they offer nothing. Honestly, if they think their bodies are so desirable, don't forget, for good sex, the men also need to put in effort. Can we also price that?
The problem is desperate simps are willing take a girl for a nice meal just because he thinks she is pretty. So they get used to believing their looks/body deserves to enjoy free meals
Old 26-06-2024, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ToyoKoyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Not all are scammers lah. Those who work in massage parlours, ktv, clubs will also add you, just want your Yusof in your wallet.
Those who tell you they from overseas, doing investments, run gheir own business in beauty, cafe type, almost 100% are scammers.
So far, my friend taught me, wechat ah, if girl add you first... usually is transactional. So don't really bother about girls that msg first.

I use tinder. Scored 3 times. 2 times the girl profile says NO ONE NO FWB. Bloody bullshit. LOL
Old 26-06-2024, 10:32 AM
Samster

ToyoKoyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Also not be too sure.
If you kenna a super pro, she might make you open your wallet willingly when you try to pry open her thighs.
Like the old saying, one type of rice can groom 100 types of people. We can't say we sure will or will not fall prey. Just try to be level headed, use the bigger one and not the small head above the balls.
This one true. My buddy kanna jialat jialat. The girl's magic damn power. Initially put up front dont want money. Until my friend trust is real love. Long story short, fall into love trap become heavily in debt and bankrupt. Desperate for money got cheat some customer money until kanna sacked then now drive grabcar repay debts.
Old 26-06-2024, 10:39 AM
Samster

ExtensionCork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I suspect it's not that they evolve to become harder ball players, but as we age, we move higher up on the food chain thus meeting the 'higher' end ladies.
Afterall, we may be those who could live with 3 shots a day to 3 shots a month. Quantity versus quality.
Imagine a man in his 50s still brags about his ability to shoot 3 time a day, unless he has a platoon of willing FB, otherwise he will likely be either very horny or commit some sexual crime and send to Changi.
i would say, more and more guys getting desperate then making themselves easier victims, to when the girls see they got the guy hooked then they play harder to get to squeeze more, and ultimately become a general tactic they use on all guys and see who they can hook.
Old 26-06-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster

ExtensionCork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
The problem is desperate simps are willing take a girl for a nice meal just because he thinks she is pretty. So they get used to believing their looks/body deserves to enjoy free meals
Yes the market spoilt by desperate simps. I got foreign experience not local. 10 years ago can hook girls up in bars in Bangkok no need pay money. 4 months back I went holiday, ask waiter to check if the table of girls ok to be friends, the waiter come back say the girls ask if we will pay their bill first. I give the waiter 200 baht tip to ask the girls to fuck off. After that the girls face black. LOL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1