The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2015, 10:40 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up My heart broke watching this elderly Singaporean struggling for a living

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

http://statestimesreview.com/2015/07...-for-a-living/
My heart broke watching this elderly Singaporean struggling for a living

admin / 2 hours ago July 2, 2015

My heart broke watching this senior citizen sweeping the concrete floor outside Singapore River at The Central.

He must in his 70s as his face seems weather-beaten and his body slow to move.

He went about his work gingerly as he swept the floor patiently with a dustpan and broom oblivious to the people who walk past him.

I was wondering if he is really so free like the ministers say and want to spend his time fruitfully by working in his twilight years when he can spend it better playing with his grandchildren.

Or does he has any choice but to work in order to survive in this costliest city of the world?

I also wonder what will the thousands of tourists walking past that area think of our country if senior citizens need to work to fend for themselves?

They should ban senior citizen hiring just like they do with child labour!

Watch out Singaporeans, you may be working as a cleaner in your old age till you die…because our retirement system is almost non-existent and you need to be self-sufficient while you save up for your own retirement.
This government doesn’t believe in pampering the people but yet pay themselves millions.

This video lasts 90 seconds.

My heart broke watching this senior citizen sweeping the concrete floor outside Singapore River at The Central.He must…
Posted by States Times Review on Thursday, July 2, 2015

Gilbert Goh
You may read the original post here.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1