The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 20-05-2024, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 943 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumunkok View Post
Any house open nowadays in Petain ? Seems like dead town leh ? Or is it move to other area ? Care to share new area ? Thanks .
What time did you go? Or you went to wrong area? Petain has always been at the same place for many years le. Anyway, just to repeat a 100th time. Petain is left with 3 houses and wysiwyg. Just go be tween 1000am to 1730 lol

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 20-05-2024, 08:51 PM
Passed away 15 April 2023

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 60
fiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to behold

Curious so went on a Saturday to take a look. All houses filled with foreign workers just crowding the place. All doors closed and servicing customers and there’s no place to stand around. Left the office place without getting a chance to see what the ladies look like.
Old 20-05-2024, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 943 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiftybucks View Post
Curious so went on a Saturday to take a look. All houses filled with foreign workers just crowding the place. All doors closed and servicing customers and there’s no place to stand around. Left the office place without getting a chance to see what the ladies look like.
Yeah. Avoid weekends if you can. Or if you have a regular then you can fix a time and head down.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 21-05-2024, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Rando566 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any ladies still going for $40 or lower per session?
Old 21-05-2024, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
MrBush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never go on a weekend, way too crowded. Any bro know if H4 is open?
Old 27-05-2024, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBush View Post
Never go on a weekend, way too crowded. Any bro know if H4 is open?
H4 is open today but my my favourite not ard. Went to H10. Surprising not all WLs got business. Went into Jolene's and she complained today only 2 client at 2 pm. I told her then your pussy must be tight. Banged her till she need to arch away from my pile driving till half her body almost tilted out of the bed. Dun want to add more misery to her, grabbed her by her waist and pulled towards me to finish my job.
Old 28-05-2024, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1345 / Power: 12
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
H4 is open today but my my favourite not ard. Went to H10. Surprising not all WLs got business. Went into Jolene's and she complained today only 2 client at 2 pm. I told her then your pussy must be tight. Banged her till she need to arch away from my pile driving till half her body almost tilted out of the bed. Dun want to add more misery to her, grabbed her by her waist and pulled towards me to finish my job.
lol, her only plus points are her pretty face, eraser nipples and slender figure.. the rest are quite bad compared to other ladies.. covered bj, can’t do this or that.. after patronising her about 10 times, she let me have a full view of her pussy and cannot touch it..

yes that is it. i preferred to visit cookie, michelle if i fancy bbbj or carol if i need massage after deed...
Old 28-05-2024, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
Effiel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEffiel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEffiel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyguy83 View Post
lol, her only plus points are her pretty face, eraser nipples and slender figure.. the rest are quite bad compared to other ladies.. covered bj, can’t do this or that.. after patronising her about 10 times, she let me have a full view of her pussy and cannot touch it..

yes that is it. i preferred to visit cookie, michelle if i fancy bbbj or carol if i need massage after deed...
Ermm bro, care to share how u get a hold of cookie? By standing at her door whole day?
Old 28-05-2024, 11:56 AM
Samster

hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Effiel View Post
Ermm bro, care to share how u get a hold of cookie? By standing at her door whole day?
no, i go to petain often.. when i happen to see cookie’s door open, i will just walk in..
Old 28-05-2024, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alvin45sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
Bro, just curious, who is your favourite in h4 ?
Any good ones there ?
Old 28-05-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:

Carol is beside Bobo ?
How's her service?
Any bbbj and AR ?
Old 28-05-2024, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin45sg View Post
Carol is beside Bobo ?
How's her service?
Any bbbj and AR ?
yes she is besides bobo. she doesn’t do bbbj and AR.. but she gives a massage after fuck job and there is still ample time..
Old 28-05-2024, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes she is besides bobo. she doesn’t do bbbj and AR.. but she gives a massage after fuck job and there is still ample time..
Sound nice. I will try one day.
My usual targets are Bobo or FY.
If Bobo see me. Then I paiseh to skip her.
Old 28-05-2024, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10405 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin45sg View Post
Sound nice. I will try one day.
My usual targets are Bobo or FY.
If Bobo see me. Then I paiseh to skip her.
haha nothing to pai seh about, its consumer's choice to spend...

we not entitled to anyone bond.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1