The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2007, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 23
geylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to allgeylang18 is a name known to all
Anyone secretly visit your tenant's flat?

Hi bros,

Please share stories if you had visited your tenant's house or rooms (i.e. you are the landlord) without their knowledge.

Many years ago, I took the keys from my parents who rented out a condo to a couple. The guy was SG but his wife was from CN and had good figure.

I went over to the house in the afternoon since i know the hubby at work. If the wife is at home, I will just ask if there are letters for my parents.

When i reached, rang the bell and knock the door for a while. No answer, so i insert the key and slowly opened the door, my heart racing away.

Once in, i head for the room, no one and quite messy. I head for the cupboards and opened it. Open some drawers and look for the wife's underwear. Found some kinky underwear and i was so high. Saw that her bra cup size was huge too. Took one of the gstring and went to the room. Took a photoframe with the wife's photo and sat on their bed to start jerking. I came only after a few min. as the feeling was so high. Put back the stuff, looked around a bit and left.

Went back there a few more times, but after a while xian. Then, they moved out and a Lau Ah Pek from India moved in....
Old 21-06-2007, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 21
wanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Anyone secretly visit your tenant's flat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylang18 View Post
Hi bros,

Please share stories if you had visited your tenant's house or rooms (i.e. you are the landlord) without their knowledge.

i reached, rang the bell and knock the door for a while. No answer, so i insert the key and slowly opened the door, my heart racing away.

Once in, i head for the room, no one and quite messy. I head for the cupboards and opened it. Open some drawers and look for the wife's ..... a Lau Ah Pek from India moved in....
Haha, can't stop laughing when reading the last sentence. U know what i mean? No offence Hahahaha....
Old 21-06-2007, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Anyone secretly visit your tenant's flat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylang18 View Post
I went over to the house in the afternoon since i know the hubby at work. If the wife is at home, I will just ask if there are letters for my parents.
i ever rented out my entire hdb flat to a prc couple and their kid. the wife is a very friendly 30s milf with big sagging boobs and teaches in a primary school. i visited them a few times at night and i noticed the wife would bathe together with the 9 or 10 yrs old daughter.

my sperms was crashing on the walls of my balls when i imagined myself bathing with the mommy. and no i never went to the house secretly, but i regret a little after reading your post about playing with the bra...
Old 21-06-2007, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 22
adlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of lightadlas is a glorious beacon of light

heh, bro, just make sure your tenant don't walk in when you are checking out her underwear, else you will be given rent-free space in Changi by the government...
Old 21-06-2007, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

on the gd side, u invade ppl piracy and quite bu dao de leh.
ur parents names are at stake.

on the bad side. quite kinky leh. dunno y. exciting.
Old 21-06-2007, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
VolupTuous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never had this experience before but to think about it, it's also quite dangerous to go into the house when they are not around. What happen if jerking half way through and the tenant returns at that point of time and caught with our pants down? Don't know where to hide liao.
Old 22-06-2007, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 19
yohooo is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryohooo is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryohooo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
on the gd side, u invade ppl piracy and quite bu dao de leh.
ur parents names are at stake.

on the bad side. quite kinky leh. dunno y. exciting.
HAHAH! cant stop laughing looking at your comments

only then... you can go "yo hooo, here I go again, stupid world!"
Old 22-06-2007, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 19
goodfun is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoodfun is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adlas View Post
heh, bro, just make sure your tenant don't walk in when you are checking out her underwear, else you will be given rent-free space in Changi by the government...
this is a nice one
Old 22-06-2007, 03:11 PM
China.Pearls

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

ya totally haha
Old 22-06-2007, 03:14 PM
China.Pearls

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

haha i totally agree .
Old 22-06-2007, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylang18
Then, they moved out and a Lau Ah Pek from India moved in....
Ever wondered why??
Perhaps it's becoz the PRC went to your parents & showed them evidence of your invasion into their privacy, not to mention an outrage into her modesty ... thereby leading your parents to offer her a big payout in return??
Perhaps after that, to prevent another big loss to their income, your parents decided to only open up the tenancy of the condo to Lau Ah Pek & Lau Ah Pek only?
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 22-06-2007, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
Ever wondered why??
Perhaps it's becoz the PRC went to your parents & showed them evidence of your invasion into their privacy, not to mention an outrage into her modesty ... thereby leading your parents to offer her a big payout in return??
Perhaps after that, to prevent another big loss to their income, your parents decided to only open up the tenancy of the condo to Lau Ah Pek & Lau Ah Pek only?
u got good imagination & quite funny haha....
Old 23-06-2007, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 18
=WK= is a living Saint! - you won't find better=WK= is a living Saint! - you won't find better=WK= is a living Saint! - you won't find better=WK= is a living Saint! - you won't find better

normally when i rent a flat, i will either change the locks or get an extra padlock... you never know, the owner could be gay

xxx
Old 23-06-2007, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 21
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by =WK= View Post
normally when i rent a flat, i will either change the locks or get an extra padlock... you never know, the owner could be gay
hahaha...good one
Uplist: anyone next?
"Q" as below
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post19327223
Old 23-06-2007, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
chai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to all

If i rent a flat i would add extra locks for the doors cos I just like to jerk myself away in the living room opps....haha

Big thank you to bros who up me pls be patience with me as i can only return flavour 1 at a time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1